Vault.com provides in-depth intelligence on what it’s really like to work in an industry, company or profession—and how to position yourself to land that job.
If you create an account, you can save companies, articles, jobs and internships that interest you to “MyVault” for easy access later.
Go to the Vault website. It will prompt you to create an account or log in. If you do not want to create an account,click Continue to Vault.com without creating a profile.
Click here to access Vault.com. For off-campus use, you must create an account to access the site.
- Industry Career Guides: Read or Download any of their 20+ best-selling industry career guides on industries from accounting to media to technology. Get the scoop on the hiring process, career paths, and more.
- Industry Employer Guides: To get the scoop on potential employers, read their 10+ industry employer guides. They have guides on employers in banking, biotech/pharma, manufacturing, telecom and more.
- Career Topic Guides: From resumes and cover letters to schmoozing to starting your own business, get the career advice you need with their 5 general career guides.
- Occupational Profiles: The career outlook for 53 top career paths – as well as input from current professionals.
- Company Profiles: Read the latest on 2,500+ employers. Learn about company history, current events, revenues and other juicy stats, hiring info and other crucial company data.
- Industry Overviews: Industry overviews bring you inside 40 top industries, from investment management to manufacturing. Find out details on career path, salary ranges, industry outlook and more.
- Vault Network Electronic Water Cooler: Get advice and information and network with other job seekers on the largest online career community with Vault’s Electronic Water cooler – called a “killer app” by the New York Times.