This customized database includes country and city guides, job and internship postings, employer profiles, and a proprietary H1B visa search engine.
Students can access GoinGlobal through Handshake by Clicking on “Career Center”, then “Resources” and then “Job and Internship Search” or “Online Resources”.
A personal account will allow you to receive instant updates on new job listings and internship opportunities matching your search criteria. You can also bookmark and save your favorite career guides, job and internship postings, employer profiles and H1B visa records. If you wish to create an account to access the advanced features, you will need to provide some personal information.
- Country Career Guides
- City Career Guides for the largest metropolitan markets around the globe
- City Career Guides for the United States
- Each Career Guide contains information on job search resources, nonprofits & volunteer organizations, employment & industry trends, country specific resume & cover letter writing guides, work permit & visa regulations, professional & social networking groups, financial considerations and cultural advice
- To get the most out of this search engine, watch one or all of the 5 minute tutorials found on the right side of the home page under Training Videos.
- You can view postings in English or the local language
- Looking for nonprofit or volunteer opportunities? Search that section in the Country or City Guide
- If you create personal account, new hiring opportunities matching your pre-set search criteria automatically post to your MyGoinGlobal homepage.
- The H1B search engine identifies U.S. employers who have applied to sponsor an H1B visa for an employee from 2009-Present. The database provides the company name, position title and salary but does not reveal whether or not the visa application was approved.