Wanted: Polar Bears
Employers share jobs and internships with Bowdoin student talent in mind.
First time logging into LACN?
Username: your full Bowdoin email address
Password: your full student ID number (case sensitive)
We’re glad you’re taking a first go at your search! You may want to learn more about getting started with our e-recruiting platform to better take advantage of the resources available to you. Learn more →
Getting Started with e-Recruiting
Bowdoin’s recruiting program brings internship and postgraduate opportunities to campus.
Complete your profile to start searching for jobs, internships, and recruiting events.
Search at the top of the screen. Click “View More” then “Advanced Search” to narrow it.
Click on “Events” to see when partner employers come to campus, as well as our other events.
Upload .pdf versions of your materials. You can’t apply until you have at least a resume on file.
Applications vary. Follow the instructions in the “How to Apply” section of the job post.
Running into any trouble? Give us a call at 207-725-3717 or email email@example.com.
More Job Boards
Here are some other solid resources where you may start your search.
- Glassdoor is a database of company information, salaries, interview questions, and employee reviews.
- Idealist features jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities worldwide.
- Internships.com is the largest job board exclusively dedicated to posting internships.
- Jopwell is the leading career advancement platform for Black, Latino/Hispanic, and Native American students.
- My Visa Jobs is a database of employers who have sponsored visas for non-resident applicants.
- Omprakash lists international volunteer and internship opportunities.
- USA Jobs is the official employment website of the federal government.
- WayUp posts jobs and internships for students and recent graduates.