What should I wear to an interview? What if it’s a Skype interview? Does it matter if it is a teaching job or an investment banking job?
I’m invited to a networking event and it says the dress code is “business casual” — what does that mean?
These are common questions for students. We can help. Check our essential guide The Look of Success.
You’ll also want to check out our fall Fashion Show, where we feature Dos and Don’ts of Professional Dressing.
Recent posts tagged Dress for Success
- Interview & Professional Clothes on a Budget If you wear women’s clothing, and you’re thinking that it’s time to add some professional pieces to your wardrobe for upcoming interviews, we have good news for you.
- How To Choose The Right LinkedIn Photo By now you know you should probably have a LinkedIn profile. And you’ve also probably noticed that…
- Sign up for Career Planning’s Senior Etiquette Reception and Dinner TWO SEATINGS – SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 15 or MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16 On Monday, Bowdoin seniors received a special e-mailed invitation to join Dean Tim Foster for Career Planning’s Etiquette
- What Shoes & Pants to Wear Together in One Chart Wondering what color shoes to wear with your business attire? Here’s a handy reference chart from the Washington Post to make sure you are dressed for success! For full-size chart visit: http://knowmore.washingtonpost.com/2013/11/06/what-shoes-and-pants-to-wear-together-in-one-chart/ More articles and advice on dressing the part? Check out our Dress for Success page.
- How to Wear Your Tie Right When job searching, networking and interviewing, most males are expected to be wearing a tie as part of standard-attire, and females sometimes opt to wear one, too, but strictly out of their own fashion preference. For all tie-wearers, here are some tips on how you can find the right tie for you, and wear it ...